Friday, March 8, 2013

Pregnancy Symptoms...

this early. is just. no. fair.

I'm pretty sure my pregnancy symptoms are kicking in already.
I was wondering if I was going to have morning sickness with this one. I have had with every one of my previous pregnancies. I was hoping my surro pregnancy would be different!
As of this evening...I have lost that hope.

I have little waves of nausea the last week. Seriously, little. They would be gone just about as quickly as they would show up. No big deal. Mostly I haven't had much of an appetite or really felt very hungry at all. When I am actually hungry...nothing sounds good.

Yesterday, my breasts started hurting. THAT, I never had before. Not with a pregnancy anyway. I don't know why, but that was symptom I just never got with my previous pregnancies.

Now tonight, I just feel....icky. I feel sick...nauseous. That good 'ol pregnancy nauseous feeling. At only 4 weeks 5 days along. Blah to you sickness!

It's really not that bad right now, I'm just being whiny. (gotta love hormones to make everything feel worse than it really is)
It's pretty tolerable right now, buuuuut I know it will only get worse before it gets better.
It's all completely worth it though!!



Oh! I cannot believe I forgot to mention this! I have been giving myself my IM progesterone injections! Now, don't be too proud of me. I'm cheating. :)

My toddler had to have some allergy testing done when he was only about 18 months old. The Dr gave me a tube of numbing cream to put on him before his blood draw so it wouldn't hurt him....I still have the entire tube.
Guess what.

I just remembered I have that last night! Hubby was so tired from work last night, he went to bed early. I wasn't even thinking about it to have him give me the injection before he went to sleep. Of course I thought of it after he was out cold. The numbing cream popped in my head!

So I gave it a shot and it worked like a charm!!
I did it again tonight, and it worked again!
So I will be giving myself my injections most of the time. Hubby said he will still give them to me sometimes still. :) What a sweetie!


Anxiously awaiting for the 3rd and final beta on Monday. After the last huge increase, I'm really wondering what this one will be!

3 more days. :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a high beta number and morning sickness so early, I bet you have to be wondering if you're carrying multiples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are wondering....find out in a week!

      Delete
  2. I hope you get some relief sooner than later.
    Where in Missouri are you from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      I am about 30 minutes southeast of Kansas City.

      Delete