Monday, March 4, 2013

Beta Results are in....drum roll please!!!!

The first Beta is in!!!!

That is the pregnancy hormone also known as HCG, they also check the progesterone levels to make sure I'm taking enough.

I was a little nervous. You can get a positive pregnancy test, but the beta be too low...early miscarriage. I was more excited than nervous, but those nerves were there....

Well....

Are you just dying to know what my levels are?????

Are ya?

Are ya?

I know some of you are!!!

Is the suspense killing you yet?????


Ready???



They want to see at least 10....

Mine is.....

21!

That's a great progesterone level!!

hehe

Tricked ya. :)


Ok, ok.

Here's the good stuff:

They want to see at least....

25...

Yes, yes, for HCG ;)

at 10dp5dt....

Mine...

is....

226!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's amazing!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, IPs are HAPPY!!!!!! I think it's starting to sink in more now. :)

This baby is cookin'!!!!!!!

Next beta is on Thursday, March 7. I will be at 13dp5dt.

They want the numbers to double every 48-72 hours, so the number should be a lot higher then!!!

See you on Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment