Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A community within a community

So. I found...no she found me...

I was found by IPs...in...WARRENSBURG!!!!

Now, they are TS (traditional surrogate) IPs, BUT still awesome!!!

This is not a community where you find people in the surro community. It just doesn't happen very often in small towns. So I was incredibly blown away when I recieved an email reaching out for support from my own community! So cool!!

I just had to get this out because I was so excited. It maybe hard to grasp for those that do not know much about the journey of surrogacy, but it really is neat to have someone so close, even if you don't carry for them...just to have that support and be able to give support and have someone to talk to that understands the lingo and everything. Love it!!!

As for me...I'm still waiting to hear from the agency about a match. I turned in all of our paperwork and was told they have a few couples in mind for me...so we will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment