Thursday, October 18, 2012

MATCHED!!!

Holy moly mother of Jesus I have matched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There just was no other way to start this post! It deserves every last ounce of excitement that I am feeling!!! I just want to jump up and down around my living room!

I can only imagine how my IPs feel right now!

MY IPs...pure awesomeness right there.

Ok, so. I honestly don't remember right now if I already mentioned this or not, but I have joined up with an agency to try to enhance my chances of matching.

Well, it worked!

I signed up with Family Source Consultants in Chicago, Ill. I received an email today letting me know after reviewing my medical records, I have been approved to move forward with a couple they were trying to match me with!!!!

My IPs (love the sound of that) are Doug and Charles. They are amazing people!! Truly. We have exchanged I don't even know how many emails and I just got a great vibe from them. After reviewing their profile, I KNEW this was the right match for me. I was so worried that the clinic would say no to working with me, and I wouldn't be able to work with these amazing people!

They have such huge hearts, filled with so much love and compassion, not only for each other, but for people and life in general. They are truly each others "other half." I definitely picked that up when reading their profile. They are so excited to become parents and have great plans of how to raise their future children. I am excited to be joining this journey with them!

We have scheduled to Skype (to "meet" face to face) on Sunday evening. Very excited for that. Then after that, we will continue to make appointments for testings and screenings and contracts...so much a head!!!

Things can still turn to where it doesn't work out of course. I am very aware of that. But I'm not going to dwell on that. I'm thinking positive and looking forward to the future and the amazing journey a head.

It's still very surreal for me to think that this is finally, actually happening for me. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I really am so very very excited!!!! Plus, I can't wait to be pregnant again. :) Go ahead, call me crazy, I miss it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kim I'm so happy for you!! Words cannot express! Great big hugs headed your way!!

    ReplyDelete