Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Patience

I have decided to stop trying to hard to find that "perfect match" of IPs.

Funny that when I decided that, I suddenly have people emailing me every few days. As of right now I have 3 families I am speaking with to see if we are a match. I'm hopeful, but I'm patient. I don't rush to the computer to respond to them (don't get me wrong, I respond in a timely manner, I'm just much more calm about it).

I have learned I need to save the excitement for when it's really due. When we match. But again, I am hopeful. I'm containing myself when a family I find to be a potential match contacts me.

I'm patient.

Ok, I'm trying to be patient.

But I'm doing a good job...

I think...

Well, that's all for now.

I don't want to jinx anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment