Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Maybe

Maybe...

just maybe...I have found my IPs.

Maybe.

I don't want to jinx anything. But I have to think that this might be it.

I hope so. I really want to help this couple. They seem great.

They live in Mexico...crazy I know. But they are very sweet. They don't speak English. Their daughter translates for them, but...it works. They informed me in their last email that their first priority was to find a surrogate then they would find an attorney to start the process. I just received another email from them, stating that they are now searching for an attorney!!

Ok, I'm going against the beginning of this post....I think this is it!!!

I'm trying not to get too excited, things still may not work out....BUT... It's so promising it's very hard not to!! :) Well I'm going to stop here, before I get too excited and jinx things...haha.

Wish me luck that my IP search is over!

1 comment:

  1. I hope this goes well for you! Lots of good thoughts coming your way!

    ReplyDelete