Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Disappointment

I am so disappointed right now I could cry.

Just in the last few days I have had so,many emails with 3 couples that were very good potential IPs for me. Literally I could have been a GS for any of them. But it's not going to happen because of their clinics thoughts on my medical history.

I have had some bumps but they have not prevented me from having 3 beautiful pregnancies and births. But the clinics seem to think I can't be a carrier of someone else's baby.

It's incredibly frustrating.

Almost makes me angry.

I almost want to contact these places and yell at them telling them I'm not incapable of having a great pregnancy for someone.
I'm so.....negative right now I don't even want to blog. That's bad.

2 comments:

  1. Don't let this break you down. There are people out there that are going to be willing to look past whatever it is their clinic says about you carrying their child. Just don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm sorry hon! Just remember that God has these things lined out and when its right it will go smoothly and easily like it should. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete